- I still believe that triple murder (?) in Dallas on Friday is the craziest story ever. If you're a woman (or a man, for that matter) and you've been kidnapped from you home a couple of days before, do you hang out there by yourself?
- The two long runs in the Cowboys game on Friday were surreal.(They were the 3rd and 4th longest TD runs ever given up by the Cowboys.)
- How could you leave the Cowboy game on Saturday after the game but before the final ceremony to shut down the old stadium?
- Hey, now from Saturday night.
- Started to head to the mall on Saturday and then suddenly gave up on the idea. The beat down factor overwhelmed me.
- Watched some of Midnight Express again last night. Pretty, pretty good.
- I'm getting interested in Facebook although I can't say I understand everything that is going on.
- Some folks in the office told me "not to eat too much" before I got to work today because there was a "big surprise" awaiting. If I don't see Hooters girls with wings in a second, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.
- I wanted to go to the movies this weekend but there was absolutely nothing that I wanted to see.
- June Cleaver is an amazing 93 today.
- The older The Beaver got, the less entertaining Leave It To Beaver was.
- The AP has released its Top Ten Stories list but I'm always disappointed by it. I mean. This year's has generic entries like "Oil Prices" and "Sarah Palin." I'd like it much more if the list were of events (you know, things that would require a breaking news sounder.)
- My favorite sad Christmas song.
at 10:14 PM