- I thought about doing a bullet point about Milo Yiannopoulos, Breitbart, pedophilia, and Trump's support of the guy but you either already know about it or don't care about it.
- Is this new Decatur store called Cow Girl Crap?
- I had not thought about this regarding solar panels: Hail storms.
- An overlooked story of the weekend is the young guy who had been arrested for murdering his millionaire older girlfriend, Nicole Blahitka, in Fort Worth was shot and killed by police in Grand Prairie.
- If a hospital overbills an indigent person with no insurance knowing it will never get paid, do they get to claim the full amount as an expense against revenues for tax purposes?
- How many times did the Republican controlled House vote to repeal Obamacare when they knew Obama would veto it? And they've not taken a vote to do since controlling the House, Senate and Presidency?
- I'm not sure I've ever seen a longer length of time between a federal indictment and trial than that in the John Wiley Price case that starts today.
- I've got to research this story of the Dallas surgeon who received life in prison for a surgery which "maimed" someone. Something doesn't make sense. (Unless he was intentionally doing it time and time again.)
- Nothing like arriving for work early but forgetting your keys. That leads to an abbreviated Random Thoughts.
at 8:40 AM