- It's going to be 85 today? My sinuses are not pleased.
- After watching a DPS traffic stop video yesterday, there is no question the troopers now have license plate readers.
- Trump says the media is "under reporting" terrorist attacks. So what does that mean? Press Secretary Sean Spicer cleared it up for us: "There’s a lot of instances that have occurred where I don’t think they've gotten the coverage it deserved." Umkay. Like the Bowling Green Massacre?
- Let's check in on the Toddler In Chief this morning:
- He just violated the "Oh, yeah? What about you?!" rule.
- Zuzu's body has been found. And it is fascinating that the cops haven't charged the boyfriend with murder but only Abuse of Corpse. That means they have a very, very weak murder case.
- Oh my:
- Baylor's new strength coach was arrested for solicitation of prostitution in a sting operation and promptly fired. Side note: How is prostitution a crime in 2017? (And I saw where BagOfNothing went on his millionth anti-Baylor rant today. Dude, give it up. You can only have so much hate.)
- Hot Movie Opinion: Star Wars and its sequels are mindless drivel.
- I'm not sure why Weatherford College treats Wise County like a red headed stepchild. You're Weatherford College.
- This obituary for a 19 year old in the Jacksboro newspaper got my attention because of one sentence. And then I saw this article about her death which, in case you don't know, references fans of Insane Clown Posse.
at 8:38 AM