- Video of General Petraeus' paramour.
- The timing of that scandal has absolutely nothing to do with Benghazi.
- I never would have believed the Aggies could beat Alabama in Alabama.
- "President Obama is not the Antichrist. But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist." - That crazy Robert Jeffress, senior pastor at the First Baptist Church in Dallas
- Is love cleaning up after your wife throws up violently?
- I think some Decatur moms did the gangnam dance at the pep rally on Friday but I haven't seen any pictures.
- There are some beautiful trees around right now but they just seem to last that way for a couple of days.
- Being hot is uncomfortable. Being cold kind of hurts.
- I told Mrs. LL that the couple in Breaking Bad kind of reminds me of us. She just kept saying, "Don't say that! Don't say that!" I think she knows something about the show that I don't.
- The man who died in the house fire in Wise County over the weekend was named Henry Crowson.
- Florida was finally called for the President over the weekend bringing the final electoral college vote to 332 to 206.
- Does the county surveyor position in Wise County, which may or may not be immediately abolished, have a salary associated with it?
at 8:38 AM