- Wrong way driver on the Dallas tollway last night. It ended in a head on collision with both driver's being arrested.
- That 3-0 Cowboys game last night was brutal, but I couldn't believe ESPN's Mike Tirico threw it to halftime with, "That was 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back." He's right, I just can't believe he said it.
- Nakedness!: Last week it was Randy Travis and now some MMA fighter named Mayhem Miller was arrested after being found naked in a church. Now some 25 year old guy in Grapevine decided to go strolling around in the buff on Sunday.
- One of the Kids in the House is playing select softball this fall. I saw the schedule this morning. Man, that looks like a beating -- I kept seeing "at least four games guaranteed" on weekends.
- Buy a tent?
- I know the new Batman movie has a character named "Bane" or "Bain" in it, and I swear I dreamed/dreamt last night that I was in that movie with Mitt Romney and a plot that kept referencing Bain Capital. So odd.
- I tried to kick an extra point barefooted last weekend while Mrs. LL was the holder. I'm lucky I didn't break my toe.
- I heard on the radio this morning that Romney's selection of Paul Ryan as VP has "electrified the party." Might want to tap the brakes on that.
- If you didn't hate Ryan Lochte already, look at the shirt he's selling.
- C.J. Wilson is 0-5 with a 5.36 ERA and seven home runs allowed over his last eight starts.
- There were a lot of Aggie parents freaking out yesterday.
at 8:33 AM