- I think Trick or Treating has made a comeback over the last few years. However, Mrs. LL pointed out that I might think that because I'm no longer shutting off all the lights and pretending I'm not home.
- Funniest costume to visit the front door last night. A girl with a blond wig and a dress with fake shrimp pinned to it. "I"m a Shrimp on the Barbie!"
- One of our neighbors decided it would be fun to run out from time to time from behind his house with a chain saw. Might want to rethink that next year.
- Not sure what I thought about the pickup that parked in front of my house for an hour after unloading a ton of kids from the back. And by "back" I mean pickup "bed."
- Awkward moment: Oldest girl in the House forgot to tell us she invited a friend over. The friend and her two sisters show up along with their dad who was in a full Michael Myers ("Halloween") costume. He never took off the mask.
- Gordon Keith on The Ticket this morning: "I put out a sign that said 'out of candy' at 8:00 p.m. but the doorbell kept ringing. I might have helped if I had written it in five different languages."
- I don't think it was necessary to have a bunch of fake spiders in my shower this morning.
- The Ticket's Junior Miller thought these lawn decorations looked like Klansmen.
- Finally got to re-watch the 9th inning of Game Six late last night in peace and quiet. Oh, my. It was worse than I remembered.
- Most wheels off DWI driver ever. (That's a solid PG-13 link on The Smoking Gun which is owned by CourtTV.)
- When I heard the world's population reached 7 billion yesterday all I could think about was Kip Dynamite saying, "Like anyone could possibly know that."
- Edit: That crazy couple just got crazier.
at 8:34 AM