- The Texas Supreme Court ruled against some Wise County residents in a drilling case on Friday.
- The Messenger's web site seems to have gone behind a pay wall. That's a dicey move.
- First a younger mother of five gets hit by a car in Dallas, and then over the weekend a pregnant mother of five gets gun downed in her car at around six in the morning. It was actually caught on survelliance tape (they knew each other.)
- I told you we should be concerned about those nuclear reactors in Japan. Now 17 U.S. navy men have tested positive for radioactivity over there. (Did you know that the best thing to do in that situation is to simply take a shower?)
- Dave & Buster's has a new item called "Chicken and Shrimp Tsunami".
- Should I be concerned that Mrs. LL, in her ongoing war with the neighbors kid, set up her phone in an upstairs window and streamed a video via Ustream to catch them taunting the dog? And it worked.
- Loved this guy's hair in the crowd of a basketball game.
- I'll put up the Liberally Lean Pick Em Basketball Tourney later.
- Hal Jay on WBAP this morning: "It's down to the Sweet Sixteen after just one weekend?"
- On my jog yesterday, I passed a family which in order was (1) a girl walking a dog who looked like the 7th Grader in the house, (2) the dad pulling a handicapped child in a red wagon, and (3) another handicapped boy walking in front who waived at me with biggest smile. For those that know me well, you can guess what happened to me next.
- One of these days I'm going to the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Greenville Avenue. Then again, I say that every year.
- Mike Huckabee spoke at the First Baptist of Dallas over the weekend and the Dallas Morning News said he brought his "trademark humor." Really? If they mean trademarked-not-funny-humor, then I forgive them.
- You might want to scroll down to March 5th in the Wise County crime reports.
at 8:32 AM