- Give me a second. I have an explanation. Kinda.
- No, not gonna tell you.
- Anyone who goes es to an NFL Preseason game is crazy. Anyone who tailgates a Preseason Game is delirious.
- Keish$a was on the Today Show today. Mom was in the audience. Mom needs to get control of that girl's scene.
- I got locked out of Google Gmail and Blogger yesterday. For a few moments I thought I had been hacked and it kinda freaked me out. But Google has a system where they will send a new password to your phone in such a situation. Thankfully.
- I don't feel good.
- I still despise Ann Curry.
- I bet I haven't had a Big Mac in 15 years. And I love Big Macs.
- It's Friday the 13th and the 13th day of 100 degree temperatures.
- Developing. My wheels are off.
- I've always had a crush on Tiffany Amber Thiessen.
- The Messenger's Update looks as wheels of as me. Short. Abrupt. Rhome banned K2? Really?
- No store in Rhome sells K2.
- Worst guy in the world?
- Hey, I'm about to change this here blog's URL to www.liberallylean.com.
- I'm getting new carpet installed in my game room this morning. There's only one guy who showed up to do it. Seems like there would at least be two.
- OK, the "Inferior Blogs" section might be screwed up. Working on it.
- Dr. Laura (is she still on the air?) is in hot water for dropping the N Word. Over and over and over again.
at 9:07 AM