- Sometimes I can't choose between two pictures.
- How can jaywalking in downtown Fort Worth last weekend turn into assault on a police officer by a "top SEC attorney". Trust me, that case is going no where. It's nothing but a cluster.
- My grass doesn't seem to be growing very fast.That's OK.
- I've got a pesky ant problem in my house that is driving me crazy. Every now and then, a tiny little one will show up on the counter. I've nuked the place but I'll still see one from time to time.
- Whatever happened to Alicia Silverstone?
- Posey Parker is a cool name. Edit: Ok, my wheels were off.
- I heard a theory yesterday that Susan Boyle (the homely British woman with the great voice) was all a set up. Tapes of her singing from as far back as 10 years ago have surfaced, and there is no question that the producers and directors of the show knew she could sing before they brought her on stage. So did they simply "frump up" an accomplished singer and then pretend to be shocked once she began to sing?
- Last night felt like summer.
- It seems like if there is a kidnapping or any other sort of high profile crime in the metroplex, there a closed circuit camera that captured a screen shot of the evildoer.
- News just coming across the wire: "David Kellermann, the acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, was found dead at his home Wednesday morning in what police said was an apparent suicide."
- The title to the TV show "M*A*S*H" was "Suicide Is Painless." Edit: You know what I meant.
- One of my favorite blogs, which is run by D Magazine, has shut down comments because they "became increasingly intemperate, irrelevant, and illiterate." Uh, that's what makes them good.
- Crazy sentence in a story about Dallas ISD graduation rates: "The report charts Dallas ISD's graduation rate rising from 38.1 percent in 1995 to 50.8 percent in 2005 – the seventh-highest gain of the big-city districts." Woah. It has risen to 50%?
- Edit: Motorcycle death.
at 7:26 AM