- I watched Boondock Saints over the weekend, and I don't know if it was great or horrible. (But I was surprised to learn that it's box office gross of a shockingly low $25,812.)
- Baylor 21, Kansas 9 (and that's in baseball). For grins, I looked up how many points the football team against Kansas the last time they played. The answer: 10.
- Love him or hate him, Obama looks confident on the foreign stage.
- The Evil Empire thinks they won the Big 12 Football Championship last year. (But I'm distracted by the ill placed a/c wall control in the photo.)
- I hate weather talk, but I've never seen a Spring as windy as this one.
- And what a crummy day for the opening of baseball.
- Channel 5 news this morning ran a poll "to tell us what you think is the most affordable family outing: The Rangers, Six Flags or the Zoo." A poll? You're the news organization. Tell us the answer.
- The hot Fox 4 weather girl was on the morning newscast today.
- I'm having a crummy air conditioning unit replaced. Ugh.
- I've never watched Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network, but a place in Watauga will be featured on it tonight.
- Small irritation: When anyone ends a point with "'Nuff said."
- Chances of someone making a comment ending in "'Nuff said": 100%.
- Funny line from The Ticket this morning about the tradition of having the Texas NASCAR winner pose with a cowboy hat and six shooters: Why do they have to dress him up like Yosemite Sam?
- Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert is weird looking.
- A vague story of a guy jumping to his death off a a Northpark Mall parking garage produced 96 comments. (And lots of weird things seem to happen at that high tone mall.)
at 8:02 AM