- Did you see the video of the Duncanville city council member being escorted out of the room by police only to have a back injury? Drama. Queen.
- It's the 30 year anniversary of the Wichita Falls killer tornado. It's the 30 year anniversary of me being awakened at night so I could seek shelter in my neighbor's storm cellar (in my underwear with a sheet wrapped around me.)
- Fort Worth motorcycle death.
- Garland motorcycle death.
- Man, I like Fiona Gorostiza of Fox 4. They just don't have her on enough.
- Chia Obama?
- A Mexican restaurant in Paradise?
- Mexican restaurants are the only type of restaurant that Wise County does very well.
- I got got corrected on something yesterday that I can't believe I didn't know: It's silicon valley but silicone breast implants.
- I refuse to get too excited about the Rangers.
- I used to be a movie watching foolbut that stopped for some reason. But I've got Batman: The Dark Knight, Iron Man, and Step Brothers sitting on my DVD player. (I've already seen Batman but I want to watch it with subtitles, because I didn't understand a dang thing they were saying in theaters.)
- I watched a guy get mad because a case got dismissed this week. He had received a 20 year sentence out of Wichita County but had a hot check misdemeanor pending in Wise County. Even though he was being offered time served, he demanded a jury trial so he could spend more time in the Wise County Jail and not get transferred to Huntsville. So the State simply dismissed the case. He was not happy.
at 7:36 AM