- That's a special reader submitted "Random Thought" girl.
- Wait there's more: The gal on the left has a myspace page where she goes by "Trish the Dish" covering Dallas nightlife and lists her hometown as . . . wait for it . . . "Bridgeport."
- It gets odder: Here she is in a youtube promotional video for a club where Tony Romo makes an appearance. (It's racy enough that it requires a youtube age confirmation.) She's much hotter in the video than she is in the picture.
- I should stop my Random Thoughts right now since everyone has gone away.
- The "reader submitted girl for Random Thoughts" is a great idea.
- Wade Phillips did not hold a team meeting before the team was dismissed yesterday.
- I hate Myspace. I'm beginning to like Facebook.
- It looks like Hamas fires homemade rockets into Israel while Israel hits back with jets with missile technology that could hit a car from miles away.
- I would think that radio advertising is the least effective. Who doesn't switch to another station during a commercial break?
- There's a NyQuil commercial involving guys camping where one of them makes a subtle "hoof and mouth" disease joke. I don't know why I laugh, but I do.
- I wouldn't be in Times Square for NYE for, well, less than a ton of money.
- A movie which is hitting DVD that is getting belatedly good reviews is Ghost Town. But since it stars Ricky Gervais, it should be very funny.
- In case you missed it: Sarah Palin's teenage daughter became a Baby Momma yesterday. It already says "momma" with an irritating accent.
- My New Year's Resolutions from last year are here. I accomplished two of them: I got Hi-Def TV and I've had more fires in my fireplace.
- I watched some of Jon & Kate Plus 8 last night. It's about a couple raising eight young kids (twins + sextuplets.) It was like a couple being sold into slavery where the kids were the plantation owners. No. Way.
- A guy has contacted me yesterday and said the County Treasurer issued me a $1,000 check in 2002 that should have gone to him. He even had a check number. Trust me, I'm scrambling to get to the bottom of this. I still don't believe it.
at 7:53 AM