Well, the Alvord episode of ABC's "Wife Swap" was on tonight. I would put video clips up of the best parts but that would require there to be some good parts. That didn't happen. The show was gawd awful.
- For some reason, "Alvord" or "Wise County" were never uttered.
- Not once did they go to any part of Wise County that I could recognize.
- Some cops showed up in one scene. It looked like Decatur cops, but the police car had the "Decatur" blurred and the show also blurred all the faces of the cops. What gives?
- This isn't a reality show, it's a bad acting show.
- The Alvord husband and his new wife went "to the city" to some near empty dance club, but I have no idea where it was.
- No Walmart. No Swap Meet. No Dairy Queen. No joy.
- The Alvord Browne family was cooooooooountry, but it might have been a lot of bad acting.
at 9:02 PM