- I'm sick for the first time in a long time. If the following doesn't make sense anymore than usual, I blame it on that. And Mrs. LL. (Although most of it was pre-written over the weekend)
- Parker County has a nativity seen on the courthouse lawn. You guys understand that's illegal, right? (I had a buddy take a photo of it but he didn't send it to me as requested. A guy who ironically asked me last week, "You have buddies?")
- I assume this is real. I hope it is:
- I can't recommend Black Mirror enough. Think about this concept: Tiny drones which look like bees, can duplicate themselves with a 3D printer, have facial recognition software,,and are controlled by social media.
- Rudy Giuliani "withdrew" his name from Secretary of State contention late Friday. Translated: He got played by Trump and was trying to save face. As did Chris Christie.
- When Trump makes me hopeful:
- When Trump reminds me he is a moron:
- And we should all be scared to death about his thin skin:
- Our governor, in response to reports that the Russians have been hacking the election, said, "Aww shucks. It happens all the time." Edit: I must be sick
- Wells Fargo keeps making news because of its crooked conduct. They might want to be careful or they will become the next Countrywide.
- Worth your time:
- Now to bed.
at 8:43 AM