- Alan Thicke has died. (I'll do a post in a couple of hours of everyone who has died this year. 2016 might be the worst year in the history of ever.)
- There were low flying planes over Manhattan last night freaking everyone out. Remember I mentioned "rumbling" over the metroplex a few days back?
- The worst weatherman in DFW history is trolling us this morning:
- I'm in charge of the outdoor Christmas lights. Mrs. LL is in charge of the indoors. I went to bed early as she (finally - sorry, babe) got on it last night. She woke me up with, "That kid won't get off SnapChat!" as she tried to have a memorable evening with Eighth Grader in the House.
- One odd thing is that my friends call me "BG". I don't know how that started.
- Baylor plays at Duke in football next year. I might put that on my bucket list. It's not a football school, but I'd love to see North Carolina's basketball arena and then travel up "Tobacco Road" to Duke. I'm guessing both campuses are top notch.
- When I come up with ideas like that Mrs. LL yells, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" (Mark.)
- "Christmas in the Lone Star state has no greater defender than Attorney General Ken Paxton. So when he read my column about a middle school in Killeen that tried to censor the true meaning of Christmas, he decided it was time to jingle somebody’s bells." Paxton is a moron. Replace it with a Muslim prayer and how do you feel?
- One of the weirdest sports stories of the year is Wake Forest's radio guy leaking plays to opponents. Gambling motive?
- Every day - several times, mind you - I stop down and remember Trump was elected as President of the United States of America.
at 8:36 AM