- Christmas Vacation gets better with age.
- Mrs. LL screwed up plane reservations last night. I woke up this morning to see her on the phone to American Airlines at 6:30 a.m. (That gave me great joy.)
- Try to buy Advil Cold & Sinus with a driver's license that doesn't match your Walmart neighborhood. You'll be treated like Walter White of Breaking Bad. I got close to saying, "Say my name."
- How did this get by me: Police officer "Patrick Tuter fired a total of 41 shots at an unarmed suspect, Michael Allen, in the Mesquite neighborhood where the chase ended in August 2012." 41? He's on trial right now.
- Trump is at it again this morning. (Remember that he will have the nuclear codes.) All of you guys Own Him.
- And he still can't spell:
- I'm not sure how I loved Star Trek but have never had a moment's of interest in Star Wars or any of its many sequels.
- The new Baylor coach is quietly hiring major high school football coaches from across the state. That gives me great hope.
- Mrs. LL saw a transaction fraud on Amazon. (An X-Box.) Their customer service was fantastic.
- Baby, I'ts Cold Outside is a little creepy when you think about it.
- Can we move to a different planet?:
- Wow: "The city of Corpus Christi urged residents late Wednesday night to not drink or use its tap water because of possible chemical contamination and Corpus Christi schools canceled classes Thursday."
at 8:38 AM