- There was a discussion this morning about shielding elementary school children from the news of the Connecticut shooting. Really? There's no way they wouldn't hear about it. Right?
- But there was no reference to the incident at the elementary school choir performance I went to on Friday night. I would think a vague reference followed by Silent Night would have been a nice touch. (They had time for it -- it lasted over an hour and a half.)
- After I wrote the above, I learned Saturday Night Live opened up with a children's choir singing Silent Night.
- And adults shouldn't at least talk about gun control? If not now, when?
- Will "Sandy Hook" have the same meaning as "Columbine"? I'm guessing the answer is yes.
- My favorite place in the world is my chair at home with the Family Pup beside me.
- I'm into Season Four of Breaking Bad. I think I end ever episode by saying, "This show is so well done."
- The Cowboys game was really entertaining. But why was Josh Brent on the sideline?
- Did you see the Danny Amendola's spike yesterday that almost blinded an old guy?
- Warmest December ever?
- Mrs. LL and I were sleeping bums on Saturday and it was fantastic.
- From the Update today: "Fiery Sunday". Why is "fiery" not spelled "firey"?
- The "Elf on the Shelf" bit is pretty cute. Still a little weird, but very cute.
at 8:41 AM