- That was really fun last night. Insane. But fun. 67-56 was the final.
- I'm in lobby that offers free breakfast. I had no idea that the Batton Death March crew was staying here. Long line. Everyone scarfing up stuff like they are starving.
- It's a nice hotel, but they allow dogs?
- The Riverwalk at Christmas is beautiful.
- I thought I saw Baylor's women's coach Kim Mulkey eating lunch yesterday. She glared at me for staring at her. Definitely could have been her. I made Mrs. LL go back and get a picture. I'll post it later. Edit: Here it is. Honestly, I think that lady maybe younger than Mulkey.
- We ate inside on the Riverwalk for lunch? Really. I pouted.
- The Aggies behind us last night were very funny. Young guys. Having fun. Their bit was to do a loud "growl" sound whenever Baylor did something well.
- That was like an Arena league game last night. I'm not sure I'm that proud to win it because I don't think football was meant to be played that way.
- But I'm still happy.
- The drive down was traffic free. Amazing.
- I think I'll take 281 home since it's a Friday.
- There's basically no police presence on the Riverwalk but everyone is well behaved. You'd think there would be incident after incident (how could you not push someone in the river during a fight?)
- Mrs. LL has never seen the Alamo. Amazing. We're going to run by it before we leave. Funny thought: Wouldn't it be a perfect reflection on government if they charged for it? No way.
- With Baylor being in town, I bet this is the most Caucasian the Riverwalk has ever been.
at 8:48 AM