- Politics: Ron Santorumis is on the rise a week before the Iowa Caucus according to a new CNN poll? It's musical chairs in the GOP. Musical chairs played to the Benny Hill theme.
- Politics #2: The Drudge Report pointed to a column last night suggesting an Obama/Clinton ticket could be a genius move for next year's election. Boy, is it. I could see Hillary doing it because it sets her up perfectly for her run at the Presidency for 2016.
- Overnight: Two teens died in Springtown when a truck they were in smashed into a mobile home which was followed by flames and explosions.
- Regular salt sprinkled onto tomato juice sinks. Garlic salt does not.
- Fox 4 had a story this morning of how a family donated five goats to Newark to maintain grass and weeds on city property. The city accepted.
- UT struggle for a while with California last night? On August 31, 2003, I was driving away from my girlfriend's apartment and turned on the radio to catch the fourth quarter of Baylor at California, the first game of the year. Optimistically, I waited for the score only to hear that California was up 70-15. Yep, 70!
- So don't blame me if the posting is a little slow today as I'm off to San Antonio to watch the Bears in the Alamo Bowl tonight. It's not a National Championship game, not a BCS game, not even a New Years Dayish kinda game. But we're going to enjoy ourselves, stay along the Riverwalk, and enjoy what should be a great day.
- This is being posted automatically because if we aren't on the road already, something has gone horribly wrong.
- I promised Mrs. LL breakfast at Sonic if we could get on the road at a certain time. That's how a high roller like me works.
- The releasing of white big balloons at dusk in the memorial service depicted in the photo below was pretty touching when I saw the video of it.
at 8:30 AM