- There's no Update today, but I'm here.
- I'll summarize what it probably says: Car wreck, County offices are closed, Church service somewhere, Funeral, Funeral, Funeral, Funeral.
- Went to the Gaylord Texan yesterday. You know, it's beautiful but they really need to change some stuff from year to year.
- Ate at the Riverwalk mexican restaurant in the Gaylord and was given the worst table in the place. That seems to be a recurring them lately no matter where I go, so I (politely) asked to be moved.
- The construction on 114 through Grapevine is a beating and I can't imagine what it is like during rush hour.
- We were supposed to meet some friends yesterday and were actually stood up.
- I bought a leather jacket last year and love the heck out of it. I had no idea how warm those things are.
- Still kind of sick.
- I caught a little bit of the game show called "Money Drop" (or something like that) last nigh. It's Idiocracy but not bad at all.
- Forgot a name on my list of Most Despised People: Chris Berman.
- President Obama is vacationing in his home state of Hawaii. (Countdown to the first comment in three, two, one . . . . )
- Paris Hilton is there in a bikini. Hey, now.
- The Today Show just told me that women's fingerless gloves are a big selling item this year. Kinda hawt.
- I'll try to find the video of it, but there was an insane fist fight between two Mississippi State basketball players while they sat in the stands during a tournament. I mean they were going to town on each other.
- Somebody buy Mrs. LL's ex-home.
- I've got to run to the mall today -- I love the crazy Christmas Eve mall run.
- Fox 4's Mike Doocey is filling in on The Ticket during the holidays. That guy is really, really funny.
- This is a paper from Norway:
at 8:26 AM