- NY Jets coach and wife in a foot fetish dating site"scandal" complete with homemade video? I feel pretty, pretty normal right now. (Follow the Deadspin link within the story for full over-the-top coverage.)
- With all the promiscuity on TV, how in the world did the U.S. teenage birth rate reach a "record low" last year (meaning the lowest rate in 70 years of record keeping)? Amazing.
- I refuse to acknowledged the Dallas Mavericks. You guys go ahead and get sucked in. You have been warned (again and again and again.)
- Bad text from the Mrs. LL: "The bottom of the car sounds like it's about to fall off."
- USA Today releases its college football coach salary database. And to think Florida's Urban Meyer resigned because of "stress". Man, I could put up with a lot of stress for that bag of cash.
- I also dream about my teeth falling out.
- The alleged "Chico Flasher" has been caught. Hey should have gone with the more traditional foot fetish. Edit: Photo.
- Still on my Most Irritating List: George Lopez, Rudy Giuliani, Ann Curry, Peanuts cartoon strip, every host of Fox and Friends.
- People who I know personally and really don't like don't know that I don't like them. Make sense?
- Jogged by some kid yesterday who asked, "What's your name?" I just asked back, "What's yours?" and didn't wait for an answer.
- I've got a headache and sore throat this morning. Please, please, please don't get worse.
- I see quite a few people mention that they "have two weeks off." What kind of job gives you two weeks off for Christmas?
- That male coach for the can't-be-beat-UConn-women's-team is extremely cocky, but for some reason I think I like him.
- I kind of want to take the Misses somewhere tonight to at least feel Christmasy. Downtown Fort Worth? Gaylord Texan? Southlake Square? Tater Junction?
- Hands down, WBAP's Mark Davis has the nerdiest picture on Twitter.
- Yay for cooler weather. Boo for 70% chance of rain on Friday. But at least we aren't in Southern California which might slide off into the ocean today due to a torrential downpour.
- A must read Wheels Off story about a couple in Denton. Trust me, just when you think the guy was crazy . . . .
at 8:34 AM