- Dallas just got a new police chief and now his son is dead, killed in a shootout involving a now dead Lancaster police officer. Now that's crazy.
- A guy, Barry Peterson, was on CNN this morning talking about his book documenting his wife's battle with Alzheimer's. Man, what a heart breaking way to start my day. "It's like saying goodbye all over again every day."
- TCU killed Florida State this weekend in the College World Series. They play UCLA tonight at 8:00 p.m.
- My right hand has strangely cramped up about three times over the last week while driving.
- Summer officially started at around 6:30 a.m. this morning. And that makes this the longest day of the year.
- WBAP's Mark Davis is on vacation in Rome and just twitpic'd a photo of himself and LL Cool J who he ran into.
- I did know the Family Ties parents (Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter) were both born on the same day. They both turn 63 today.
- I finally watched the two part episode of The Office where Jim and Pam got married. You know, that was fantastic.
- And we watched it by hooking up the computer to the television and watching it off Hulu. Why has it taken me so long to figure out you could do that?It worked like a charm.
- Miley Cyrus is still running wild.
- I had a heck of a weekend.
- Youtube has added a video editing feature.
at 8:20 AM