- Tony Romo was sporting a tricked up hat during the post game interviews. Kind of like he was channeling Payne Stewart.
- Ended up at Pete's Piano bar in downtown Fort Worth on Saturday night. When I left before midnight the place was packed and there was a line about a half a block long to get in.
- A girls night out bachelorette party is always fun to watch. There's always the bride to be acting like a queen, then there's two or three of her friends who are triple drunk, and then there's always the girl that looks like she is ready to kill every other girl in the party.
- Meanwhile, over in Dallas after midnight, there was a shooting and death at a club in the Uptown area. Remember kids, nothing good happens after midnight.
- And I could have been at the World's Best Bottom contest.
- Barack Obama was on 60 Minutes but really didn't say much. But when asked how his life had changed since the election he said he is finally sleeping in his own bed. I bet he hadn't done that in months.
- Skirt with boots is a good look.
- Every girl I know seems to love The Notebook. And I've never seen it. I wonder if it's a Dell or Hewlett Packard?
- Every NASCAR driver seems to have a hot blonde wife -- just like in Talladega Nights.
- Whenever I get stuck in a long line at a convenience store, I want to say, "This is a convenience store, right?" But I never would.
- I'll be in Manhattan this weekend and OU/Tech are playing on Saturday night. I didn't really plan on that being the game of the year when the trip was planned.
- I ate at Enrique's, a new Mexican restaurant at Basswood and Beach in north Fort Worth on Friday. And Enrique himself sent some free stuff over to our table.
- I haven't watched Nip/Tuck in forever. But, the best I recall, it jumped the shark pretty early.
- Everything you wanted to know about Bridgeport's first playoff opponent.
- Kept seeing the names of Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar on Sunday. I learned it had something to do with an octagon.
- Edit: As part of my economy implosion watch, Citigroup just announced it is cutting 50,000 jobs.
at 7:05 AM