- I'm not an advertising lawyer, but I abandoned the Yellow Pages a year ago. I have not seen one iota of difference (other than not having to pay a ridiculous price for senseless advertising.)
- I was home yesterday and saw for the first time the lawn care crew come through. It was like ants on a a dropped piece of cake at a picnic.
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, before her show last night, tweeted she had "Trump's tax returns." The network then even did a countdown clock. All it was were two pages from 2005 which showed he paid a bunch of taxes. I was embarrassed for her. (Some even suspect Trump leaked the return himself.)
- But he does need to release his tax returns for the last ten years to see if he has Russians ties -- which is almost a certainty.
- Trump is "confident" his Obama wiretap claim will be proven. Can I have Vegas odds?
- My nephew has started a podcast. Funny and weird concept: "We take a person born on this day and a person who died on this day and then we try to decide who had the greater impact. One this week was L. Ron Hubbard vs. Benjamin Harrison." They also did James Taylor vs. Anne Frank.
- Kelly Clarkson is putting her Tennessee mansion up for sale. Question: Who thinks "saddle chairs" is actually a good look and/or functional?:
- The Eighth Grader in The House's foot surgery went well.
- The Wise County Grand Jury handed down 99 indictments. That is mind blowing.
- Let's check in on Trump this morning:
- I don't know how to describe it, but if you go to a grocery store or any public place like that, people seem "oblivious." That is, they don't seem to be aware of their surroundings.
- We are in a housing price bubble of biblical proportions. And I don't know how people have the money to buy one to support this housing boom.
- Don't forget to sign up for the Liberally Lean 2007 Pick 'Em Tourney.
at 8:43 AM