- Former UT quarterback David Ash, who quit the game in 2014 due to concussions, has been cleared to try out for the NFL. I think someone needs to send him through the concussion protocol right now.
- For some reason I looked up and saw Days of Our Lives on TV. There are characters on there who were on the show when I was in high school.
- The legislature is close to outlawing texting while driving. It's stupid to text and drive but I don't know how you enforce it. What if you were just looking at GPS? But look at this unintended consequence: The police, if they had probable cause to believe you were texting and driving, could seize your phone for a search of it.
- Trump seconds ago. (We are all going to die.):
- The Eighth Grader in the House has discovered that surgery causes pain.
- I've never explored the LBJ Grasslands, and I'm ashamed to admit it.
- I watched the early Channel 8 morning news show. The forced happiness makes it unbearable.
- I've bought so much Advil Cold & Sinus this Spring (over the counter but you have to go through the pharmacist to get to it and show your driver's license) that I think DPS probably has me registered as a meth dealer.
- An apartment complex under construction in downtown Raleigh, NC is gone due to a massive fire last night:
- Odd Star-Telegram headline:
- The leaderboard in the Pick 'Em Tourney:
- BagOfNothing wrote something yesterday that I 100% agree with. I'm at a point in my life where I don't want to watch emotional shows like This Is Us. I've lived through that crap. I don't want to re-live it.
at 8:37 AM