- I'll say it: Trump was great last night in his speech to a joint session of Congress. The tone was perfect. He was presidential. Let's see is he can keep it up. (Giving up his Twitter account would also help.)
- But I want to know who wrote that speech. He's hired someone new and someone who could convince him to stick to the script.
- Wow: "BREAKING: YouTube to launch $35/mo. TV streaming service in a few months, which will carry 40+ channels including major broadcast networks."
- I hated that Trump used the widow of the Navy Seal, who died in a horribly constructed plan, as a prop.
- I heard a political rumor yesterday making the rounds in Wise County which is shocking. I'll get back to you on it.
- Trump's wife is 46? That's a hot 46.
- The older I get, the more I love the Family Pups. One of them sits in the window
sealsill in the afternoon waiting for someone to come home. One of life's great joys.
- I'm boycotting Fox 4 News since Steve Eagar blocked me on Twitter. I'm checking out Channels 5, 8, and 11 to figure out which one I'll go to. (And I won't link to Fox 4 either. His boss needs to call him in and give him a copy of What Would Google Do?)
- The Dallas Morning News is ramping it up on
theretheir home page this morning:
- I think Wordkyle wrote a fiction book. I'm trying to confirm it and would definitely promote it. (I heard an interview with him from a radio station and he sounds nothing like you would think.)
at 8:41 AM