- "Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," Trump said. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated." What a moron.
- Name these Texans (there are three that I don't know):
- From Modern Family as Jay spends money wildly: "You can't take it with you!" His younger wife, Gloria, replied: "But we'll still be here!" At that moment as we were watching it together, Mrs. LL looked at me.
- Football season is over which means I no longer have to hear about Peter King. There is no bigger blowhard than that guy. He was on The Ticket every week and would start every sentence with "In my opinion . . ." or "Based upon the facts that have been given to me at this time . . . " Sheesh. Take a stand.
- Watch State Sen. Don Huffines disrespecting Richardson ISD 8th graders.
- At a driver's license hearing in Denton yesterday, I ended up in a room with three Wise County deputies. Funny guys. Good guys. (One of them I've seen numerous times on video and have always been impressed with the way he handles DWI cases. He will actually say to a motorist, "I want you to understand everything that is going on because I want you to understand your constitutional rights. And you don't have to do anything.")
- Could it be any warmer this morning? And, man, did I use a lot of Round Up this weekend.
- The Eighth Grader in the House will have to have minor foot surgery. ("Minor" because it isn't happening to me.)
- I think people are driving crazier and crazier. And they drive stupidly. I'll see some guy just weave in and out of traffic at a high speed only to end up right beside me at a red light 100 yards ahead.
at 8:46 AM