- It was "And Another" city in the metroplex on Friday. Trophy Club and Mansfield.
- The Republicans failure to change Obamacare proves they have no idea what they are doing.
- I don't know the Hicks brothers or their parents from Decatur, but they get my attention. I noted a while back that Parker put up 60 in a basketball, and I saw this weekend that Wilson threw a perfect games against Bridgeport.
- An amazing and stunning video of a Tulsa police officer running over lady who pulled a gun on them.
- What's up with the graphics going on with local news organization tweets? We really need that?
- Sometimes, after a very hard and difficult day, you just need someone to talk to. It gets harder when there is no one.
- I'm giving this guy a pass just because of the make-up.
- I get sucked into The Rifleman every time it comes on. I think the entry scene does it. Nothing but a guy firing a rifle a crazy rifle, then the twirl of the rifle, followed by the camera panning out with Chuck Conners just staring you down.
- If you listen to talk radio on the weekend (KRLD, WBAP, etc.) there is nothing other than financial infomercials. And they are beyond stupid and border on fraud.
- TCU's Trevone Boykin was arrested last night after his girlfriend(?) drove up onto a sidewalk in Uptown.
- Larry, Moe, and Curly:
- One of my greatest attributes is that I don't care about food. I eat only because I know I have to.
at 8:38 AM