- This seems wrong:
- The "hey, now" from Trophy Club is pregnant.
- Our under indictment Texas AG Ken Paxton's criminal trial will be moved out of Collin County on a change of venue at the request of the prosecutors. Honestly, I can't remember that ever happening before.
- paxton change of venue
- Our Ag Commissioner called reporters "peckerwoods."
- The noose is tightening on Trump and the Russian connection. This will not end well.
- Best I can tell, this is the equivalent of a portion of Stemmons Freeway in Dallas being destroyed.
- There were four guys with leaf blowers on the Decatur square this morning blowing dirt. Uh, what's the point?
- Man, NBC5 is tricking up their weather. First the Thunder Truck. Then S Band Radar. And now this. What do you say, Delkus?
- I have many friends who now have a parent(s) with memory loss. I think we are entering an epidemic stage. It correspondence perfectly with the Baby Boom.
at 8:39 AM