- That wind was insane.
- Rockwall did not do well:
- Two cars of weather chasers crashing into each other at an intersection resulting in three deaths is beyond bizarre.
- A 1939 crystal clear NFL video was floating around yesterday. It is a look back in time. Tackling without using the head is the way it should be done.
- The Ticket talked about the old ABA this morning and a book about it. I can't remember who Junior Miller was referring to, but he talked about a section of the book where one of the teams was going to get onto a plane at say 7:00 a.m. and arrive on the West coast at 6:45 a.m. due to the time change. He refused to get on the plane saying, "I'm not getting on no time machine."
- Let's check in on Trump this morning:
- I think people being oblivious is now an epidemic.
- When I'm out at Lake Bridgeport, I could watch ducks for hours. And, man, there are a lot of ducks.
at 8:53 AM