- I use Google 99% of the time, but I can't remember the last time I began a search from Google's home page.
- A new Texas Supreme Court judge, appointed by Rick Perry, says “The governor didn’t send me up here to accomplish a particular political agenda.” If he believes that statement he is shockingly naive.
- Oh, one more of his quotes on the cost of litigation: “I couldn’t afford myself as a lawyer.” And who bears the responsibility for that?
- From the Update: "The Chico School Board did not take any action on the contract of middle school principal Maury Martin." That's pretty much the same thing as voting not to renew the contract, right?
- I think the Highland Park High School terror scare is just a prank. But one thing bugs me: High school kids can't keep their mouth shut so it's stunning the perpetrator(s) haven't been caught yet. So could it be one disturbed kid?
- I guessing the South doesn't care much about the "there will be a new Pope" news.
- "FORT WORTH -- A motorist who suffered serious injuries in a single-car wreck Tuesday night had derogatory words written on his body." Get drunk in a room full of buddies armed with Sharpies?
- Mrs. LL went all day yesterday just drinking "homemade" vegetable drinks. She wants to go for 10 straight days.
- Ranger Elvis Andrus new tattoo: Oh, my. (Facebook.)
- You guys are right. I did misuse the word "propensity" yesterday.
- The Mavs blew a 25 point lead last night (or so I've heard.) You're about to see a decade of bad basketball.
- Van Cliburn once played before a NASCAR event at the Texas Motor Speedway, right? What an odd match.
at 8:39 AM