- The San Francisco Giants are kind of hard to dislike.
- I'll probably regret not going to one of the World Series games. It may not come back here for another 40 years. (This after a buddy of mine up at the courthouse had this same discussion, he then runs out and buys a single ticket, and texts me a photo from the game last night.)
- I predict Cliff Lee won't re-sign here. He used the word "they" a whole lot when referring to the Rangers in his post game press conference.
- After Nelson Cruz's homer last night, the Second Grader said, "At least we have a point." Mrs. LL looked at her and said, "It's called a run" and then she looked at me expecting a big Sports Approval Nod. She got it.
- Pitchers and catchers report in 105 days.
- Doesn't that Rangers "Western Division Champions" t-shirt seem a little cheesy now?
- I'm not sure what happened in the district court yesterday morning. I saw a jury panel being dismissed, and a guy in civilian clothes in handcuffs in the nearby conference room. I'm guessing a last second plea.
- Kim Kardashian's Halloween cat outfit.
- Paris Hilton's Halloween Indian outfit.
- Did it seem like the sun failed to come up on time this morning. It was dark.
- The absolute worst start to a newscast in the history of ever. Funny.
- Man, Fox News is giddy about this being election day. I bet that most of you are, too.
- Chico and Paradise vote on alcohol sales. Hmm. Chico votes for it. Paradise votes against it. At least according to my early exit polling.
- Stopped by my cleaners yesterday to find out the landlord had changed the locks. I'm glad I was dropping off and not picking up.
- Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson yesterday in Dallas, told the Republican crowd that they are “liberty-loving, gun-owning, God-fearing, socialism-hating, anti-big government, hard working, oil- and gas-drilling, Texas Republicans who are better for it, not bitter about it.” Good grief.
- Star-Telegram Halloween party pics from this weekend. (I like the Robert Palmer "Addicted to Love" get up, and there are a few "hey, nows" in there.)
- Bridgeport's Colin Jones had a 30 yard interception return for a TD as TCU beat UNLV on Saturday.
- Upper deck tickets for the Cowboy game on Sunday were $12. They were horrible seats, but that's a shocking price.
at 8:33 AM