- For the first time in years, I handed candy out last night for Trick or Treaters. There are some pretty cute kids out there.
- Then again, when the teenagers team up if feels like Gangs of New York.
- Did a double take when I looked up and saw the Family Puppy in a Lady GaGa wig.
- I actually dressed up in costumes on both Friday and Saturday. Too. Much. Halloween seems to have transitioned to a pretty big holiday.
- It's November and the Rangers are still playing. Although they might play just one more game. Can they buy a hit?
- I was strangely satisfied just to get to the World Series.
- I hardly watched any of the Cowboys game. Wade's going to get fired, but it won't be during the season.
- There's nothing that powers me down more than to hear, "Jerry Jones the owner needs to fire Jerry Jones the general manager."
- I had the joy of running to the grocery store at 5:00 a.m. this morning. Milk was needed. Not a lot going on in a grocery store at that time.
- Huge fight in San Franscico McDonalds that goes on and on and on.
- At least 52 dead in Iraq.
- Heard one political ad referring to a Texas politician as not only a "liberal" but an "Obama-Pelosi liberal."
- Man, there were a bunch of people at the Jon Steward/Stephen Colbert rally this weekend. At one point they had Cat Stevens perform "Peace Train", Ozzy Osborn sing "Crazy Train" and the O'Jays sing "Love Train." Funny.
- College football: If Alabama wins out, they will leap over a no loss TCU team.
at 8:38 AM