- Those following the Jenny Bizaillion posts got some bad news last night. It looks like she'll have both feet amputated today. Horrible, horrible situation. (Although that situation changes dramatically day to day.)
- It looks like the Jackie Murphree trial will go into next week. Among those to have compassion for are the members of the jury. That's a lot of involuntary commitment going on.
- The Grapevine 121/114 project begins today. Get ready for years of congestion if you head that way. Then again, can it be much worse than it already is?
- Double killing at a small Texas courthouse on Monday. (Not ours).
- I wonder what the average Bubba thinks about men's figure skating? Sissy looking boys performing athletic moves that he could never do?
- Curling is dumb. Always has been.
- The fact that you get to choose what you get to give up for Lent kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? The rule should be that you have to pick someone you've wronged over the last year and then they get to pick what you must abstain from.
- Talk to a high ranking guy in the Sheriff's Office yesterday who said that they received a criminal mischief call over the weekend when someone knocked down a lady's snowman.
- I ate at Joe's Crab Shack last night and made the comment that I was surprised that the Cajun place wasn't celebrating Fat Tuesday. I received a ton of stares. At least I thought the restaurant it had a Louisiana feel to it.
- See how I never make a Dallas Mavericks post? Aren't you thankful?
- I still can't get over the fact that the guy that got screwed out of his $1 million lottery winnings is named "Willis Willis." (Although he was awarded about $350,000 yesterday.)
- Kenneth Starr at Baylor Basketball game last night: Man be styling.
at 8:31 AM