- We never had "crisis counselors" show up at my high school whenever some tragedy happened to a classmate
- Lindsey Vonn won the gold medal yesterday in the downhill. Yep, that stuff about her injury a week ago and "I might not be able to compete" was nothing but a publicity stunt. But no one is really calling her on it.
- Tiger Woods is holding a "press conference" on Friday but won't allow questions and the only reporters in the room will be handpicked. That's silly, but at least he is coming out of hiding. Although it'll be the ultimate Orchestrated Generic Speak.
- And Woods just "happened" to be photographed yesterday jogging. Let the PR Rebuilding campaign begin.
- Watched some of the old Ali G Show on DVD this weekend. Funny stuff.
- I've been holding the movie called Seven Pounds for three months and can't bring myself to play it.
- One week ago today it was snowing like crazy outside. I miss that.
- It's a lot easier for America to win gold medals with the Soviet Union no longer around.
- Do we really know who the greatest snowboarders are on the half pipe? Raise your hand if you've tried it. Raise your hand if you know someone who has tried it.
- The Dalai Lama visits President Obama today. I've never really understood the Dalai Lama (outside of Caddyshack.)
- If a relatively popular Kay Bailey Hutchison can't beat Rick Perry, who can ever beat him?
at 8:22 AM