- Note to White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Never leave! Yesterday he said Hitler did not use chemical weapons and then, when, he tried to clarify, acknowledged that gas was used in the "Holocaust Centers."
- The Mav's Tony Romo experiment was just as embarrassing as I thought it would be. And that's the exact word Romo used when he briefly addressed the crowd.
- Cuban sold Tony Romo T-shirts for $25 and jerseys for $85 (kids' sizes at $70). Side note: As for NBA players, there is probably something in the collective bargaining agreement which allows teams to use a player's name on merchandise for profit. But what about using Romo's name for profit?
- Another Texas "And Another":
- New UT coach Tom Herman has had these signs installed above the toilets:
- Based upon scores yesterday, I think that in my prime I would have been an average golfer on Bridgeport or Decatur's high school girls golf team:
- I'm 1.5 episodes into S-Town -- the podcast presented by Serial and This American Life. So far, it is fantastic.
- Ken Paxton's criminal trial is being moved from Republican friendly Collin County to not Republican friendly Harris County on a change of venue. (Legal nerd note: Based upon a motion by Paxton yesterday, it looks like when there is a change of venue, the judge can only stay on the case with the consent of all parties. I'll admit I didn't know that. Then again, I've never seen a change of venue granted in Wise County since I arrived on the scene in 1993. In fact, I can't even remember hearing about one being filed.)
- The federal judge keeps chewing out the U.S. Attorney's office in the John Wiley Price trial. I'm beginning to think there's a better than even chance they have screwed that trial up.
- BagOfNothing has an interesting take today after he saw a bumper sticker that said "God is Pro-Life" and then thought about the events of the Passover where God killed the firstborn of every Egyptian family.
at 8:39 AM