- "As opposed to the state having to take multiple rifle-shot approaches at overriding local regulations, I think a broad-based law by the state of Texas that says across the board, the state is going to pre-empt local regulations, is a superior approach." - Gov. Greg Abbott. That is a bizarre statement.
- Let's check in on the gallery at the legislature.
- Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch handles himself very well. He's almost more like a politician than a judge. (I read yesterday that he would be the first Supreme Court Justice ever from a state that did not border the coast. True?)
- Mrs. LL misplaced her car keys at a softball practice. The car was running and locked.
- No way TrumpCare passes. How the GOP didn't have its ducks in a row is amazing.
- Good for TCU to get to the NIT Final Four. It's a stepping stone for a team that has been beyond awful in the Big 12.
- The boys on The Ticket talked about this this morning: I-35 down to Austin has been under construction all our lives.
- WBAP's Brian Estridge claims in an ad to have lost 16 pounds in one week on a weight loss program.
- Chuck Barris of The Gong Show has died. As a kid I remember watching that show with the biggest smile on my face and the biggest question mark floating over my head.
- MADD posted on Twitter a Teddy Bear for $35 which would be donated to young victims. I asked them how much they made off of each unit. They replied they didn't know because they didn't know the cost of the Teddy Bear yet. Uh. Say what?
at 8:52 AM