- There was a police chase in Dallas this morning where they eventually fired tear case into his car and still didn't get out.
- And another:
- I don't think that coat of green dust on my car is a good sign for my allergies.
- Gas is cheap and has been cheap for a long time.
- "TEA PARTY – Bridgeport Parks and Recreation is having its third annual Mother-Daughter Tea Party 1-3 p.m. Sunday. The theme is 'The Candy Shop.'” I hope that's not a 50 Cent theme.
- Anyone seen Melania Trump lately?
- This one is a little short today because, frankly, there doesn't seem to be that much going on.
at 8:34 AM