- Some kid allegedly brought edible weed to Seven Hills Elementary in Wise County.
- I loved the Dick Van Dyke show with Mary Tyler Moore. I couldn't get enough of the re-runs as a kid. And it was a very smart comedy which still holds up.
- But I never really watched the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Side note: Does Fox 4's Steve Eagar have a little Ted Baxter in him?
- Any of my email addresses that end with wisecounty.com have been down for about a week. They got the website back up but not the email. Verio is a horrible hosting company.
- Did you see the Fed Ex truck get hit by a train. It seems like Fed Ex trucks are always in wrecks -- especially in icy weather.
- If you think Trump is going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it "one way or another", I feel very sorry for your naivety. (Heck, the government can't ever complete construction of I-35.)
- I thought Republicans hated edicts via Executive Orders
- A guy beat up his lawyer for losing a child custody case. And the lawyer seemed more concerned about his coffee.
- Radio talk show host and Trump apologist Mark Davis yesterday: "This should also be settled: waterboarding is not torture." I've heard of people supporting torture in some situations but I've never heard anyone say waterboarding isn't torture.
- "The release of a Fort Worth police dash cam video of an officer-involved shooting was 'fully within the letter of the law,' Tarrant County District Attorney Sharen Wilson wrote Wednesday in a letter to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. Wilson was responding to a complaint filed with Paxton’s office Tuesday by the Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas . . . . " She's right. And it's amazing anyone would complain -- especially law enforcement.
- An aspiring actor from Fort Worth committed suicide on Facebook Live earlier this week?
at 8:29 AM