- Fox News is all over the "news" of reporter Steven Crowder being hit by "union thugs" yesterday in Michigan. Hey, I'm against violence but Crowder went in there looking for a confrontation (and that may be the most edited video in the history of ever.)
- The Ticket's Gordon Keith made a good point today: How is it that Jane McGarry is fired by KXAS for DWI but Josh Brent is embraced by his employer for Intoxication Manslaughter?
- Hey, it's 12/12/12. (Which makes me realize it's less than two weeks to Christmas.)
- Former Cowboy Eugene Lockhart will be sentenced today for mortgage fraud. Not a good week for the Cowboy brand.
- Idiocracy: Heard a mortgage company ad the other day offering a customized mortgage that they referred to as a "your-gage".
- Watched an old Seinfeld last night. That series for the last two seasons was horrible. (It was the episode where Elaine was mistaken for a "Susie" at her work. It's almost impossible to describe it was so bad.)
- John Wiley Price, in reference to a point made by Maureen Dickey during commissioners' court, said yesterday, "Honey Boo Boo has spoken." Oh, man.
- I'm pretty sure Mrs. LL slept walked for about three minutes last night. I was scared to disturb her it was so weird. After three minutes, she got back in bed without saying a word. I asked her about this morning and she had no memory of it.
- Jenna Bush is pregnant. It's the equivalent of a U.S.'s Kate Middleton pregnancy only completely different.
- There was a lawsuit filed that claims Storage Wars is fake/set up. I'd be stunned if someone thought it wasn't.
- The winner of the Dallas Marathon was a big Russian guy who had the worst teeth ever and sounded like Borat.
- Anti-big government Rick Perry endorsed legislation yesterday to allow government to restrict abortions.
- I think the Update is wrong about the criminal trial going on. If the guy is convicted of the original charge, he faces a minimum of 25 years.
at 8:30 AM