- That judge on trial for bribery over in Collin County was actually convicted yesterday. She faces prison or probation, and I'd be a little scared if I were her.
- Fox 4 was live from the airport this morning covering what looks like a normal day at the airport. What are the odds of broadcasting live from a mall on Friday?
- Finished my jog last night and came home to find a huge inflatable Christmas monkey on my lawn.
- If you don't exactly understand what an "Internet meme" is, here's the recent "Pepper Spraying Cop" becoming one.
- Newt Gingrich went to the front of the pack (in my opinion) last night in the GOP debate when he said, “I do not believe that the people of the United States are going to take people who have been here a quarter century, who have children and grandchildren, who are members of the community, who may have done something 25 years ago, separate them from their families and expel them. I’m prepared to take the heat for saying, let’s be humane in enforcing the law without giving them citizenship but by finding a way to create legality so that they are not separated from their families.” Preach on, bruther.
- And if you known someone for 25 years who began his family as an illegal immigrant, you'll feel the same way -- or there's something very wrong with you.
- Is there a girl from Paradise on Twitter who has Barefoot in her name who wants to be a model?
- The Aggies and Longhorns end their rivalry tomorrow. It's like watching old friends get divorced.
- Mrs. LL, I dare say, may be a bit of a procrastinator, and she decided to be in charge of a big family lunch today.
- The Drudge Report used to break news (i.e. Lewinsky) and was famous for ending the short basic text news bursts with the "Developing . . . " moniker. It really doesn't do that much any longer. In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw it.
- Miley Cyrus turns 19 today. Get ready for her to go crazy this year.
- I'm running the Turkey Trot again tomorrow. I need to count up the years I've done the eight mile race but it has to be around 10. It seems longer. Both the years and the distance.
- The jokester who sent me the older woman pic yesterday sent me this one last night as an alternative Random Thought Girl to make up for it.
at 8:29 AM