- Christina at AMA's last night. JLo almost needed more clothes.
- I like Best Buy but they've got a "we've upgraded this computer and selling it for $100 more than advertised"scam that is shameful. More later.
- It may be Thanksgiving week to you but it is JFK Conspiracy Week to Mrs. LL.
- Michelle Obama makes an appearance at NASCAR and is booed. One fan tweeted to clear up any confusion: "It is not racial - Michelle #Obama is scorned by #Nascar fans because her husband is a job-killer socialist."
- The new Twilight movie made $140 million this weekend. Chicks love vampires.
- I'm still upset about my trial from last week. I expected to win that. I should have won that.
- Insane story: A transgendered fake doctor is arrested for buttock enhancement treatment of a Miami woman using cement and fix-a-flat. And you won't believe her full length book in photo. (Cue Sir Mix-A-Lot.)
- Cowboy game thought: "Icing the kicker" is the dumbest thing ever, but the Redskins calling a timeout kept Tony Romo from being crucified in the media today. (Seconds later, Romo attempted to call a timeout when Dallas didn't have any which would have led to a 15 yard penalty.)
- Mrs. LL received an innocent injury this week which, by its appearance, will have every battered woman's advocate suspiciously cocking an eyebrow at me. Great.
- Basic criminal law: A person incarcerated on a new felony case who cannot make bail must be indicted within 90 days or he is entitled to be released on his own personal recognizance. The Fort Bend DA is getting roasted for screwing that up in a murder case.
- A University of California policeman is on official leave after casually pepper spraying a row of sitting protestors. (Pic). Which has already led to comedy photo-shop.
- The Bridgeport High School student learned the hard way that you are an adult for purposes of criminal charges when you turn 17.
- Death: A Seattle Mariner stabbed to death, and a University of Arkansas player found dead in his dorm room.
- And a 29 year old female from Boyd is listed in the Update's obituaries this morning. Anyone?
- We've found the dumbest person in the metroplex: Windy Lawrence (and her mother and "young daughter") are camping outside of a Best Buy in Mesquite in anticipation of "Black Friday."
at 8:36 AM