- When I was a little kid, there was a guy that would wear some weird jump suit and have have an exercise show on TV. Jack LaLanne died yesterday at the age of 96.
- This Super Bowl talk is becoming a beat down. But I'll probably end up going down to Sundance Square to see the ESPN broadcasting setup.
- Now the Family Cat's new bit is to try and bolt out the door every time a door is opened. She went missing for 30 minutes yesterday until she decided that inside isn't so bad.
- "Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he will introduce emergency legislation requiring women seeking abortions to first get a sonogram of the fetus. Perry, speaking Saturday at an anti-abortion rally in Austin, said the measure would also include the requirement that women listen to the sound of the heartbeat." Maybe I was wrong about his presidential aspirations. I think he's running for Pope.
- I think the JesusHatesObama.com commercial that was rejected by Fox for the Super Bowl was submitted knowing it would be rejected and thereby getting it publicity. Like I guess I just did.
- In case you missed Keith Olbermann abruptyly quit his show on MSNBC on Friday. Of course, this will only generate comments about how Fox trumps MSNBC.
- Anyone have an update regarding the wreck listed in the Update over the weekend? That looks awful. The lady grew up in Alvord.
- Apparently the speaker at the last Wise County Tea Party meeting advocated the legalization of dope.
- I took a record long nap on Saturday. I think everything finally caught up with me.
- Hey, now.
- The Family Unit went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum yesterday without me. I now think I want to see it.
- An explosion with fatalities just happened inside Moscow's largest airport.
at 8:34 AM