- "I'm not supersticious but I am a little sticious." - Michael Scott from The Office.
- Finally had to water my lawn last night, and when I went to turn it off, I worried for a second about snakes. And then I went to be and dreamed about snakes. Big ones.
- The Texas Rangers wore the ugliest caps ever last night.
- Motorcycle death yesterday.
- Just last month I was praising how green it was outside. Now it's as brown as I've ever seen it on June 1st.
- I was remiss in not pointing out that the bagofnothing.com guy and his wife celebrate the birth of their first child over the weekend.
- I felt weird yesterday. Not sick, just jittery.
- I woke up in the middle of the night last night and watched part of a cable movie called "Obsessed" (starred Beyonce) which was about a temp stalking her employer. It was exactly like the 1993 movie "The Temp" (starring Lara Flynn Boyle) which was about a temp stalking her employer.
- They've run out of movie ideas, haven't they?
- The Supreme Court modified Miranda yesterday saying that police no longer need to ask a suspect if he wishes to give up those rights before questioning begins. It was a 5-4 decision, and I'm sure The Right will just consider this to be "interpreting the law" and not "making law."
- But Miranda may also be the misunderstood decision by the public because it seems 50% of my new clients are excited to tell me "they didn't read me my rights!" Answer: They don't have to unless (1) you're in custody, and (2) they wish to question you.
- I've got jury duty next week!
- Every time Tony Romo is interviewed he says "We just need to keep working hard and improving."
at 8:15 AM