- There was a flood due to a pipe break at the Dallas County Records Building with purportedly lots of "computer damage." Why do I suspect they didn't keep a backup?
- Kids pepper sprayed at Six Flags and a band tries to incite a riot.
- Saw a little first grade girl point a water gun at someone yesterday and said, "Say 'ello to my little frien'."
- I saw The Hangover in the theater and now it's on cable. Funny, funny movie.
- The greatest country on earth can't plug an oil well?
- That was quite a trifecta: Gary Coleman, Art Linkletter, and Dennis Hopper.
- Tara Reid is back to a Hey, Now.
- Ate at the Blue Goose on Greenville on Saturday afternoon. It's right by the four restaurants and bars that were gutted a few months back back by fire, and they remain in the same state they were in right after it happened.
- I don't know why Indy racing isn't more popular than NASCAR.
- Probably the most surprising thing about seeing Wicked at Fair Park was how nice the theater was. And what a well run venue.
- Disturbing yet confusing lead sentence: "Granbury, Texas - A North Texas man allegedly used a sword to kill his niece, but the woman's teenage daughter reportedly escaped through a window."
- According to the Update, the town of Newark is considering abandoning its police force -- a bit of irony for the historically the most outlaw city in the county.
at 8:23 AM