- If I hear an ad that says, "Deals too low to advertise", I will never buy anything from you.
- Prediction: Trump's Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, will quit within three months. He has the worst job in the world.
"I've made a huge mistake."
- And I'm not sure Kellyanne Conway won't leave as well. (And I'll say again she looks like she is on meth.)
- Mrs. LL learned about the "County Law! County Law" video yesterday. It is still one of my favorites.
- The Ticket spent a segment mocking Fox 4's "Viewer Feedback" yesterday. And I loved that it started out with the host saying, "I'm always scared Steve Eagar will turn on me when we do one of these."
- The Westminster Dog Show has just concluded which always makes me think about the great movie, Best In Show.
- You know what jumps out me about Abbott's quote below. His arrogance and elitism of referring to a human being as "low level" employee:
- Let's check in on the President's mental health this morning. He doesn't care about the truthfulness of the information. He cares about being exposed as he attacks our coveted government agencies:
- But wait! There's more!:
- Trump won in Wise County with 86% of the vote.
- Mrs. LL works in the front office of a school and during her first Valentine's Day there she was responsible for delivering every set of flowers sent to every teacher. I didn't send her anything to the school. Man, did I pay for it. And I learned my lesson.
- Hot opinion by the Dallas Morning News:
at 8:39 AM