- For some reason I watched re-watched The Cable Guy (which is beyond fantastic once you realize all the now famous actors who show up in it) and laughed out loud. I then watched This Is Us and the movie The Descendants -- both which are great. I think I'm at the point in my life where I'll stick with The Cable Guy -- it's easier to take.
- While trying to get a picture of either a police raid or an eviction in my neighborhood on Friday the Family Pup ate my Sonic burger with not one bit of remorse. Edit: And I'm getting killed before 9:00 a.m. for the wording of this sentence. Deservedly so, but still.
- Alvord wants a $13.6 million bond package. If you don't think government runs the economy, you're wrong.
- The special prosecutors of AG Ken Paxton want a change of venue out of Collin County. Translation: We can't get a conviction in Collin County.
- I been watching Continuing Legal Education videos because my mandatory deadline is due. It is so easy to spot from the start those who actually know what they are doing.
- The Trump Administration trotted out some 31 year old guy named Stephen Miller for all the Sunday morning talks shows and he was destroyed every time. (He would have been more believable if he would have broken out into Take The Money And Run.)
- The President of the United States decided to attack Mark Cuban yesterday. Incredible.
- What a crazy story about the pilot who was set to fly from Austin to San Francisco.
- We've entered Idiocracy even further as the U.S. Department of Education proves it is not that smart. (Uh, that's supposed to be W.E.B. Du Bois.)
- And then they followed it was this:
- That Bridgeport shooting that leads the Update sounds very complicated.
at 8:39 AM