- What a horrible bus accident in Tennessee. But the bus driver has been arrested? For what? And does anyone want to wait for an investigation to figure out what happened? There has been a mindset develop over the last twenty years that every traffic accident involving a death must be a crime.
- I think I heard this morning that every school bus in Dallas ISD is equipped with seat belts. Is that right?
- College Football: (1) Amongst all the Charlie Strong talk and the loss to Kansas, everyone is overlooking that UT's star running back carried the ball fifty-one times on Saturday. Talk about what should be a crime. (2) Things that don't make sense: SMU beating Houston, Baylor beating Oklahoma State, and Iowa State destroying Tech. (3) TCU still needs to win one more game to be bowl eligible. (4) Told ya there was a chance OU could get into the Final Four.
- This has to be fake news, right? "In a statement released later Monday, the Trump transition team said the president-elect and [Rick] Perry 'had an in-depth discussion on homeland security, border control, and illegal immigration."
- I did not know that Rick Perry posted on Instagram after the election: "Just got a call to #makeamericagreatagain Saddle up & ride, bro!! #godblessamerica". Good grief. And he threw in a confusing photo.
- And the soon to be leader of the free world was at it again this morning. This is right out of Idiocracy:
- The press is "not nice." I'm dumbfounded. I wonder if that was ever considered as an alternative title to All The President's Men.
- The Eighth Grader in the House is painting her room today. What could go wrong?
- Those are screenshots of the opening of the old Wide World Of Sports. I never new a guy by the ramp ducked.
- An Azle teen is making news by coming up with the "Trump Challenge" game: You run when someone says "Trump is coming!" (I wonder if she has seen The Wire?)
- Wait. What?
- This morning: "Trump administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton, according to aide Kellyanne Conway." So much for that "lock her up" promise. (And since when is the President making the decisions of the Attorney General?)
- You've got to see the "video showing an alt-right crowd celebrating Trump’s win with Nazi salutes." The leader of the group was heard referring 'to the mainstream media as 'Lügenpresse,' a term he said he was borrowing from 'the original German'”; the Nazis used the word to attack their critics in the press." Not nice.
- The holidays can't get here soon enough.
at 8:41 AM