- The Jackie Murphree civil trial wrapped up this year, but I had forgotten how mangled her car was because of the accident.
- Since I'm not around to entertain the world this week, do yourself a favor and read the award winning article called Still Life from Texas Monthly. If you don't cry, you're not human.
- The "Eat In Tax" controversy at the local McDonald's.
- Pics of the only Tea Party rally in Wise County (I think).
- Loved this one: Trooper stuck in median.
- "Gone": Man faints on Glenn Beck show.
- Decatur Walmart gang killing hoax.
- Grandma dancing at Spring Break.
- Bridgeport fallen Officer Randy White's funeral. And my thoughts the day after his death.
- If I chase a man and cut the distance I'm behind him by 1/2 every 10 seconds, will I ever catch him? My struggle with Zeno's Paradoxes.
at 8:30 AM