- Still the funniest photoshopped of Tony Romo after he screwed up the field goal snap in the playoff game.
- I had a poll once on the worst thing about the Decatur Walmart.
- When the iPhone was announced, I seemed very technologically challenged.
- When I'm wrong, I'm wrong: I thought the "surge" in Iraq was a bad idea.
- Another poll: Most of you would still marry your spouse.
- A Jessica Alba "Hey, now."
- Anybody remember the Alvord Hot Skillet murder? The suspect would later be found dead.
- Art that hangs in my office.
- I used to post just crazy and bizarre pictures. I should do that more often.
- When Todd Dodge took the North Texas football job, my first bullet point was prophetic.
at 8:30 AM